Your Credit Score & More
Get the full picture of your credit score*, how it adds up, and what you can do to improve it. As a part of the Civic mobile app† and online banking, myScore+ gives you the current situation and the actions you can take to help improve your credit score with payments.
Knowledge is Power
It’s part education and part data to help empower you to improve your behavior with credit. And it’s all complimentary from Civic.
How to get started with myScore+:
1. Open the Civic mobile app† or log in to online banking
2. Click the More button on mobile or the myScore+ card on desktop
3. Click “myScore+” if on mobile
4. Agree to terms & conditions
Credit score calculation
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information from Civic.
You + Money is the ultimate resource for your banking needs.
* The credit score provided is intended to help you understand the factors that affect your credit score and ways you may be able to save money with Civic Federal Credit Union loan products. It is not used for loan approval purposes, or for determining loan rates. Loan rates and approvals are based on information provided to the credit union when you apply for a loan. The credit score found in the credit report may be different than the credit score you see. The offers presented are not offers to lend. Terms and conditions and offers are subject to change at any time.
† Standard message and data rates apply. Please check with your carrier for details.