Not sure how much or how often you'll need cash? A Personal Line of Credit gives you the flexibility you need.
Borrow better with fixed payments
Planned and unplanned situations can put pressure on your available funds. A low interest personal loan option puts a lump-sum payment in your Civic deposit account for immediate use.
Approval times are fast and efficient, helping you pay for a major expense and move forward. A personal loan can help you stay on track and break down a large expense into smaller, more manageable and scheduled payments.
Low rates and low fees
- No origination or application fees
- Loan amounts up to $30,000 for individuals and up to $60,000 for joint accounts*
- Fixed principal and interest payments
- Term lengths from 12 months to 60 months
Choose to borrow better
- Life and disability insurance options are available
- No penalty for early payoff
- Secured loan options are available
Manage large expenses with smaller payments
- Funds are distributed as a lump sum
- Send funds to your Bonus Checking Account, Select Savings Account or Money Market Account
- Break large expenses into manageable payments
*The Personal Loan Calculator is provided for informational purposes only. All loans are subject to approval. Final finance amount may be different.
Let's really get personal!
Flexible and dependable, personal loans can be used to cover almost any expense. Use the calculator to preview what your new payment could be.
Thinking of consolidating other high-interest debt? Provide us with balance information and get a personalized estimate of your new consolidated monthly payment.
Include all your outstanding credit cards and lines of credit
Common examples include vehicles, personal loans, and student loans
Enter your desired number of monthly payments
Personal Line of Credit
Planned or unplanned, you've got options.
- Loans up to $60,000
- Use as overdraft protection
- No pre-payment penalties
Get maximum flexibility with your personal loan by sending funds to your Bonus Checking Account.
We pay up when you purchase
- 1% dividends
- No monthly fees
- Fee-free use of any ATM nationwide
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member's credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA. As low as rate indicates .50% APR discount for using auto debit from a Civic deposit account. Maximum APR is 18.00% and maximum term is 60 months. Personal loan payment example: for a $8,000 loan at 6.75% APR; 60 monthly payments of approximately $157.47.