Get maximum flexibility with your personal loan by sending funds to your Bonus Checking Account.
Borrow better with fixed payments
Planned and unplanned situations can put pressure on your available funds. A low interest personal loan option puts a lump-sum payment in your Civic deposit account for immediate use.
Approval times are fast and efficient, helping you pay for a major expense and move forward. A personal loan can help you stay on track and break down a large expense into smaller, more manageable and scheduled payments.
Low rates and low fees
- No origination or application fees
- Maximum loan amount is $30,000*
- Fixed principal and interest payments
Choose to borrow better
- Life and disability insurance options are available
- No penalty for early payoff
- Secured loan options are available
Manage large expenses with smaller payments
- Funds are distributed as a lump sum
- Send funds to your Bonus Checking Account, Select Savings Account or Money Market Account
- Break large expenses into manageable payments
You know that details matter. [And you are in good company.]
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
Yes. All of the funds must be distributed from the loan at once. If you want more flexibility on when you take distributions from your loan, we suggest a personal line of credit.
Personal loan funds are flexible in that they are to handle personal matters. Use the funds to cover whatever needs match your particular situation.
Approved borrowers can schedule their first payment up to 45 days out. During your application, a loan officer will discuss all repayment schedule options available to you.
Terms & Conditions
* Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member’s credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA. As low as rate indicates .50% APR discount for using auto debit from a Civic deposit account.