Get fast access to your Personal Line of Credit with advances into your Bonus Checking Account.
Transfer funds when you need them
Demand for cashflow is high. The combination of expenses, employment concerns, and irregular or seasonal income create gaps in available money. A personal line of credit gives you the ability to quickly transfer funds into a Bonus Checking Account, Money Market Account or Select Savings Account.
Plan with a Personal Line of Credit to help bridge any gap between available funds and unexpected expenses.
- Rates as low as 6.25% APR*
- Maximum loan amount is $30,000
- Monthly payments are variable and based on the amount transferred
- Reusable for 10 years
Flexible access and payments
- Withdraw funds as needed (no lump sum requirement)
- No early payment fees
- Funds can be transferred into a Civic deposit account
- Consolidate debt
- Access funds, as you need them
- Manage your cashflow
You can win a 2021 Tesla Model 3
Borrow better and win a Tesla. Our Personal Line of Credit was designed to help you reach your goals. And now you can reach them even faster in a brand-new Tesla. When you apply and are approved for a Personal Line of Credit for at least $5,000, you’ll be entered to win a 2021 Tesla! It’s that simple.
You know that details matter. [And you are in good company.]
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
The Civic personal line of credit can be used for 10 years.
Here is the math: payments for the personal line of credit are 2.5% of the outstanding principal balance, plus any interest that has accrued.
Yes, this account can be used to protect your Bonus Checking account from any unplanned purchases. The authorized overdraft protection transfers money from a personal line of credit in $50 increments.
Not at all. You can advance whatever amount you need from your available balance.
For the fastest access, use online or mobile banking to transfer funds from your line of credit to any Bonus Checking, Select Savings or Money Market Account. If a check payment is preferred, contact the Experience Center and make a request for an official check. The requested check will be mailed to you at the address we have on file for your accounts.
In a nutshell, one is a lump sum and the other is as-needed. A personal loan distributes your loaned funds in one lump sum. A personal line of credit is a revolving loan where you can draw from or advance the money you need, up to your available amount.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member’s credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA. The standard variable APR (from 6.25% APR to 18.00% APR) for purchases will be applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases, and new balance transfers. All applicants are subject to credit approval.