Get higher dividend options using a specific savings timeframe with a Choice Certificate.
Get the best parts of a savings and checking account in one place. The Money Market Account earns high dividend rates with no access restrictions. Get to your money anytime by writing a check or digitally transferring money. Most importantly, you get early access to direct deposits* (up to 3 days faster). It’s the best of both worlds.
Make your money work harder
- Open an account with $500^
- Earn 0.75% dividends when your balance remains above $500^
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly
Get money faster
- Early direct deposit*
- Unlimited debits and credits
- Account can be used as an overdraft transfer# option
Earn with access
- Higher dividend savings option vs. Select Savings Account
- Flexible access with checks or digital transfers
- No access restrictions
You know that details matter. [And you are in good company.]
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
This account earns you dividends when the balance remains above $500. So, when your Money Market Account falls below the $500 minimum, there will be no earned dividends for that month. The good news is there are no fees involved. Tip: If you dip below the $500 minimum on a regular basis, the Select Savings Account may be a better fit for you.
Yes. We will get you started with one box of complimentary checks for your account. Giving you flexible options for your money is our priority. And there are times when checks are just necessary. Tip: To move funds faster, use mobile or online banking for unlimited transfers.
Yes. Funds in all Civic Money Market Accounts are insured up to NCUA maximums.
This account has the ability to write checks but does not come with a debit card. Here's a tip, if you need more options to move money, consider a Bonus Checking Account
Terms & Conditions
* Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of payer's submission of deposits. We generally post such deposits on the day they are received which may be up to 3 days earlier than the payer's scheduled payment date.
^ Minimum opening balance is $500. APY of 0.75% applies to minimum balance of $500. For balances below $500, APY is 0.00%. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly.
# Overdraft Transfer Service is available from a Checking, Savings or Money Market accounts with no minimum increments or transfer fees. Members may also apply for an overdraft line of credit from which transfers are made in increments of $50 up to available limits.