If we had to pick one thing Civic strives for every day, it's to keep the 'Personal' in Personal Banking. Civic was built to put people before profits. We designed our Personal Banking products to help you reach your goals, not ours. And we back each Civic product with people who love to help people. Civic banking is Personal Banking. Not a Civic member yet? Join today.
Civic Bonus Checking
We pay up when you swipe down.
Reach for it at the grocery store, the coffee shop, the gas station or wherever. With your Civic debit card, paybacks are a cinch.
Qualify with 20 debit card purchases per month*
- Open an account with a $5 minimum
- Online Bill Pay and eStatements‡
- 24/7 identity theft and fraud protection∆
- Real-time spending and location-based alerts
- Overdraft Transfer Service◊ available
Civic's Bonus Checking Account Details
* 1.00% APY applies to member accounts incurring 20 debit card purchases per month, excluding ATM withdrawals and automatic account drafts. Purchases and/or transactions may take up to two business days from transaction date to post to the account. This bonus dividend rate is paid on balances up to $10,000. Balances in excess of $10,000 will earn dividends at the current available rate. Minimum opening deposit is $5. For members making less than 20 qualified purchases per month, dividend rate is 0.15%.
† Fees applicable to any ATM network in the United States and its territories will be charged to member account and then refunded to the same account by Civic within two business days. Rebated funds will be available for use following the credit union’s nightly batch processing.
‡ Civic provides eStatements at no cost to account holders. Paper statements are available for a fee of $5 per month.
∆ 24/7 identity theft and fraud protection is provided through Mastercard for Civic debit and credit cards. The service does not apply to checks or ACH transactions. To contact Mastercard directly, call 1.800.627.8372.
◊ Overdraft Transfer Service is available from a Checking, Savings or Money Market accounts with no minimum increments or transfer fees. Members may also apply for an overdraft line of credit from which transfers are made in increments of $50 up to available limits. Transfers are restricted to no more than six per month. Repeated excess transfers may cause the loss of overdraft privileges.
Civic Select Savings
Stash your cash. Reach your goals.
- Become a member when you open a Select Savings account with just $20
- Monthly eStatements* to monitor your account online
- Schedule automatic contributions so cash goes into savings before you even know it’s gone
Civic Select Savings Account Details
* Civic provides eStatements at no cost to account holders. Paper statements are available for a fee of $5 per month.
Civic Choice Certificates
Rates done right - choose your term and what you earn.
- Fixed-rate dividends*
- Personalized maturity dates and rollover options
- Automatic dividend deposits
Civic Choice Certificates Details
* Minimum opening deposit is $500. Share term certificates are fixed-rate accounts. Dividends are compounded daily and paid monthly. Dividends may be disbursed at maturity monthly or rolled back into the certificate account. Funds may be used as collateral for lending. Rates for new STCs are subject to change daily at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Civic Money Market Accounts
Invest your hard-earned money and make it work harder for you.
- Open an account with a $500 minimum*
- Check writing privileges
- Earn 0.75% dividends when your balance stays above $500
Civic Money Market Account Details
* Minimum opening balance is $500. APY of 0.75% applies to minimum balance of $500. For balances below $500, APY is 0.00%. Dividends are paid monthly.
Civic Personal Loans
A loan to cover an overdue vacation or an unexpected emergency.
- Unsecured Loans up to $30,000*
- Secured Loans to help establish and re-establish credit using existing Civic funds as collateral
- No pre-payment penalties
- Credit Life and Disability Insurance options available
Civic Personal Loans Details
* Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member’s credit history. Borrowers must be at least 18 years old and live in NC, SC, GA or VA.
Civic New and Used Auto Loans
Get a payment and term that fits your budget.
- Up to 110% financing on new vehicles to help cover tax, tag and title*
- Competitive rates on used vehicle loans*
- Terms up to 6 years (72 months)
- GAP Plus coverage, Credit Life and Disability Insurance options available†
Civic Auto Loans Details
* A new vehicle is defined as upcoming, current or prior year model with less than 7,500 miles; vehicle value is based on MSRP. A used vehicle is defined as having a maximum of 100,000 miles; vehicle value is determined using data from the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA). Loans are subject to approval for up to 110% of vehicle purchase price, to be used for tax, tag and title expenses; require comprehensive and collision insurance coverages; and have no prepayment penalties. Rates are evaluated based on member’s credit history. Borrowers must be age 18 or older and reside in NC, SC, GA or VA.
† If you ever get in an accident, we’ll make sure your loan balance is paid and give you $1,000 towards the purchase of your next vehicle with Civic.
Civic Credit Cards
A credit card with no annual fees? Yes, please!
The Civic Mastercard has low rates, no annual fees, and can be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- No annual, application, cash advance or balance transfer fees
- Real-time spending and location-based alerts
- 24/7 identity theft and fraud protection†
- Secured options available
Civic Credit Card Details
* Subject to approval. Rates and credit limit are evaluated based on member’s credit history; rates are subject to change. Credit card may be secured with Civic Savings Account funds.
† 24/7 identity theft and fraud protection for card is provided through Mastercard; to contact Mastercard directly, call 1.800.627.8372.