You know that details matter. [And you are in good company.]
Here are a few frequently asked questions:
- Chat with us, weekdays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 844.77CIVIC (844.772.4842), weekdays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST *
- Call 1.800.627.8372 for credit and debit card questions, 24/7.
* Calls are recorded for quality assurance and training purposes
No. Civic delivers products and services through your phone, tablet or desktop computer. Member support is available 24/7 with the Civic App and during business hours through our Civic Experience Center.
Civic is open to employees and retirees of local government, their family members and volunteers who service local government in North Carolina. In addition, businesses and nonprofit organizations that serve local government are also eligible. But, membership opportunities do not stop there. For full details on all membership options, please click here.
All members are required to have a Savings Account. This account requires a minimum deposit of $1.
You can open your new account by using a debit card, credit card, personal check or electronic transfer from another financial institution.
Your account information is accessible 24/7 on your mobile, tablet and desktop devices. If you open a checking account, you will also receive a debit card available for use anywhere Mastercard® is accepted.